Are you a women's health and MSK physiotherapist interested in working with healthcare start-ups?
Do you want to be at the forefront of developing digital solutions for musculoskeletal and pelvic health market?
We are looking for a Physiotherapist with expertise in both MSK and women’s health to join our team.
Working with a multidisciplinary team the role will involve assessing patients online and designing personalised physiotherapy exercises via our virtual platform. You will be also responsible for drafting educational materials for our users.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc in Physiotherapy with full registration with HCPC & CSP
- Skilled in assessment and treatment of out-patient with MSK and pelvic health issues (minimum 5 yrs experience in practicing physiotherapy)
- Excellent organisational, time management & verbal communication skills
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of practicing in the private healthcare sector and with digital health companies
- Post graduate clinical experience in Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- POGP member and certified Pilates coach