Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions
1) Does virtual physiotherapy work?
Yes! Large scale clinical studies have shown that virtual musculoskeletal and women's health physiotherapy is as effective and in some cases more effective than in person physiotherapy due to better patient monitoring and increase in adherence to exercises.
2) What are the benefits of virtual physiotherapy through Harp Health?
Convenience and affordability: Harp Health allows you to receive treatment from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need for travel, saving you time and money and enabling access to specialist care that may not be available locally.
Monitoring and enhancing rehabilitation: The Harp Health platform allows therapists to better track patients' progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly. These benefits can enhance mobility improvement, injury recovery, and post-surgical rehabilitation, especially when in-person sessions are not feasible.
Interactive coaching: The Harp Health platform allows you to keep in contact with your physiotherapist throughout your treatment. Through video calls and online messaging your physio is on hand to provide guidance and encouragement, helping you perform exercises correctly and adhere to your exercise plan.
3) Where and when can I have my appointment?
Appointments are held online allowing you to join using any computer or mobile device at a time that is convenient for you and from the comfort of your own home.
4) Can I see the same physiotherapist every session?
Yes, you will see the same physiotherapist throughout your treatment programme. When you start your treatment with Harp Health will match you with the best physiotherapist based on your condition.
5) What to expect during your appointment?
During your online session, your physiotherapist will:
- Conduct an initial assessment to understand your condition and medical history, and your goals for treatment.
- Guide you through an exercise plan tailored to your specific needs, providing real-time feedback to ensure proper form.
- Provide advice including how to manage your pain, prevent injury and enhance your recovery and well-being.
- Answer any questions you may have regarding your condition or treatment plan.
With Harp Health, you can expect the same level of care and attention as an in-person session. The Harp Health platform makes it easy to stay in touch with your physio between online sessions and receive guidance and feedback on your exercise plan, helping to maximise your recovery.